There is nothing quite so quintessentially Americana as the tinkling sounds of an approaching ice cream truck on a hot summer’s day. Generations of children have run, money clutched in hand, to catch the ice cream truck before it leaves their neighborhood. Starting this type of business is both exciting and rewarding.
The History of the Ice Cream Truck
Frozen treat vendors have been making the neighborhood rounds since the early 1920’s when the maker of the original ice cream-on-a-stick, the Good Humor Bar first came on the scene. Growing popularity in the 1950’s, the ice cream truck business became a familiar sight in most American neighborhoods. The original trucks only carried one product – vanilla ice cream frozen on a stick and dipped in chocolate. Today’s frozen dessert vendors carry not just a wide assortment of ice cream, but candy, drinks, and other snacks as well.
Budgeting, Costs to Start Your Business and More
If you are considering becoming a part of this great American tradition and starting your own new business, there are a few simple things to keep in mind:
• Be sure to create or purchase an industry specific business plan. This type of detailed business plan will act as a blueprint for the success of your new company.
• The success of your new business venture is very dependent on how you run the business. A well planned and well-run business of this type can make as much as $500 in a day for just a few hours of work!
• Apply for the proper permits and licenses for your location. In addition to a business license, you will need a special permit from the Department of Motor Vehicles to operate your vendor truck.
• Part of your new business plan will include your start-up budget. Through market specific research you can determine how much it will cost to purchase everything that is needed to run this type of business.
• Once you have created your star-up budget, start chopping! Your market research should have helped you decide on what size of frozen dessert truck you want to operate and now you can find the right one to fit your needs.
• Contact your local Health Department. Your vendor truck will need to be inspected on a regular basis because you are selling food.
• Establish your new distribution route and stick to it. Your weekly route should include areas where there a lot of families with children and several parks or other public areas with a lot of kids. Once you have set your route and weekly schedule, keep to it so that your customers can begin to expect you. This way you will build up a regular and consistent client base.
Maureen McHale is a freelance article marketing consultant.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/expert/M_McHale/676160
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/7193341
But first let me put the money where my mouth is. Let me login to my apple developer account in real time and show the latest sales.
"Announcement: I'm Going To Give You My Entire APPPortunity Coaching Program For Almost FREE!"
Make no mistake - this is the same coaching program that my previous students paid $494 to access the training. Some even paid $994 when it was first launched. This is NOT a free course, I'm literally throwing away $100,000 by giving it for free. It was launched at the end of 2014 and you see the sales notifications coming in when it was announced...
If you would like to take mind-blowing photographs with your smartphone…
If you would like to dazzle and shock your friends with your shots…
If you would like to become a trick photography expert, almost overnight…
…Then this is going to be the most exciting message you will ever read.
Hi, name is Carl Hartman and I’m a professional photographer.
Some of my friends even claim that I’m a complete photography nut. But there’s been a recent change in photography technology that has really ticked me off. Here’s why…
For more than 25 years, I’ve been studying and mastering FX and trick photography.
Early in my career, I earned a mentorship with award-winning industrial photographer, Robert Thornton. I then became the editor and executive producer at Universal Studios and PBS for 12 years.
Later, I worked as the director for the live action sequences in the best-selling computer games, DOOM and Chess Wars. More recently, I won the "Best of the Best" award at PBS and the "Most Creative" award from US International Film and Video.
But thanks to some new technology, complete photography newbie's can take photos almost as good as what I can do ¬¬– and they can do it without spending thousands of dollars and months of time learning tricks of the trade.
See, when I was first starting out, the digital single-lens reflex camera (DSLR) was just invented. And it quickly became "all the rage" among serious photographers. I had to scrap together $1,200 to buy my first professional camera (Nikon D230 #).
With my new DSLR, I took breathtaking special effects shots I never even dreamed of taking with my old point-and-shoot camera. Some of my photos were so amazing that my friends refused to believe I took them, until I showed them the photos on my camera.
That was 20-some years ago. Today, things are completely different.
Technology has evolved at the speed of light. While many photographers still believe they need fancy-schmancy DSLRs to capture quality photos, the honest to goodness truth is you can actually…
Cell Phone Resale™ will teach you exactly how to make lots of money by selling cell phones - in the comfort of your own Home!
It also comes with a 60 Day, 100% Money Back Guarantee - because I am sure that you will not regret your decision.
To get started, simply click here to order at the limited time discounted price.
Cell Phone Resale™ is in digital format (PDF and Videos) which means there is no need to wait for it to arrive. You'll be able to get started in just minutes from now.
iPhone Pro StylingProfessional Styling
Easily create Apps that have "high-class" written all over them. Your services aren't cheap, don't make compromises, when it comes to the presentation of your work.
A picture is worth a thousand words, why not make your apps look like a million bucks?
Repeat customers are the life blood of any business. Having the ability to easily include a loyalty card into your business applications is like money in the bank.
keep tabs on a nanny or housekeeper or caregiver
check in on your kids while you are at work
watch a newly delivered litter of puppies
60 Day, 100% Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee